Friday, September 17, 2021

15 Minute Writing

 Myself And A terrible sleep


So as you can see I'm writing about myself. and 

just another terrible night of sleep. Now we shall begin, this time I was sleeping with my brother in the room and let me tell ya it wasn't pretty. This just has to happen every time he sleeps with me. Every time, he rolls around and hits me in the face, pushes me off the bed and there you go my every night routine. Horrible, absolutely horrible. 


All I want is a good night's sleep. but everything just has to be against me doesn't it. Why does this have to happen to me? There are more than a billion people on this planet. But yet they choses me. (My poor eyes)


(My goal is to make people laugh with my writing.)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyeza, could you have a go a reposting this so we can read it? If you need help with how to do this let me know or ask Lily-Anne, she is an expert blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola soy Malachi, como estas? anywho Ive come to tell you i like the storyline and how you include your siblings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.