Thursday, November 18, 2021

This is just a say

This Is Just A Say     This Is Just A Say

                                

I beat up                     I locked my

this boy                      sister in 

                               a room

He was making              

fun of my brother         The power was

                                off and

Forgive me                   it was pitch

it was so                      black

funny how he

bled and cried                Forgive me

                            it was just

                                so funny to

                                hear her scream

This is my peotry i hope you like it 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.